8 oz low carb penne pasta, cooked according to package directions & drained
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper. Heat a 12 inch nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add olive oil & brown chicken 4 minutes, turning once halfway thru.
2. Stir in onion, bell pepper & celery. Reduce heat to medium & cook 4 more minutes, until veggies are tender. Add garlic, cumin, & crushed red pepper, cook 1 minute longer. Add sherry, tomatoes & broth, bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover & simmer 12 to 15 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in center. Stir in butter until melted. Serve over pasta.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.