4 (4 oz.) fresh/frozen skinless sole, flounder, or other fish fillets, about 1/4" thick
1 cup broccoli, cut up
1 egg, beaten
1 container (8 oz.) soft-style cream cheese with chives and onion, divided
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
2 Tbsp milk
2 Tbsp dry white wine
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry. For stuffing, drain off excess liquid from broccoli (if frozen). Combine egg, half of the cream cheese, and the parmesan cheese. Stir in broccoli and stuffing mix. Roll up, securing with toothpicks. Place fish in a greased 2qt square baking dish.
2. Bake covered, in a 350 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes (or till fish flakes easily with fork and stuffing is hot).
3. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan cook remaining cream cheese, milk, and wine till heated through and stirring often. Serve over fish.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.