2 cups broth (can be from cooked chicken or a can)
1 can cream of celery soup
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
* Melt stick of butter and mix with self-rising flour and milk.
* Mix cooked chicken with broth and soup and put in dish.
* Pour butter mixture over chicken.
* Bake for 45 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.