1/2 cup (4 fl oz/120ml) low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
2 oz (60g) mild goat cheese
2 oz (60g) part-skim ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
12 oz (360g) fresh spinach fettuccine
1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add leeks and sauté for five minutes. Add artichoke hearts and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for three minutes. Uncover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until artichokes are tender. Remove from heat.
2. Combine goat cheese, ricotta, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small food processor (or stir well in a bowl); pour off broth mixture from skillet into ricotta mixture, and process until smooth. Stir into artichoke mixture in saucepan and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until hot, stirring frequently.
3. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Toss the hot noodles with the sauce and tarragon.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.