1. Rinse the beans and drain well. Snap or trim off the tough ends, leaving the tender ends intact.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beans and stir to coat with the butter mixture.
3. Let the beans cook while you peel and mince the garlic. Add it to the skillet. Lower the heat to medium and cook until the beans turn bright green throughout, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add the wine and bouillon crystals, raise the heat to high, and bring the liquid to a sizzle. Lower the heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until the beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; or cook longer, to desired doneness. Season the beans with pepper and serve at once.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.