1. Make cake mix according to instructions on the back of the package in greased and floured 9x13 pan. Then let cool.
2. Put butter, white sugar, brown sugar, buttermilk, and baking soda in a saucepan with high sides. Stir every few minutes. When the mixture reaches 236 degrees or balls slightly when put into cool water it is done cooking.
3. Remove from heat and spread on COOL cake, the mixture will cool and become firm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.