1. Slice the corn from the cobs then scrape the cobs with the back of the knife to remove the corn milk.
2. Put bacon grease and margarine in skillet and bring to fairly high heat.
3. Pour corn in skillet, add salt and pepper and cook on high for about 5 minutes. Then turn heat down to medium high, stirring constantly. Corn will start to stick but will soon come off bottom of skillet like deglazing a pan. Keep stirring until corn has absorbed all the bacon grease and margarine and is starting to lightly brown, adjust heat as needed. Serve hot.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.