1. Take out bones and remove skin. There will be a streak of dark meat down the sides, remove it too. Some people like to leave the soft bones in, it's your choice.
2. Put milk in pan, add chives, onions, parsley and butter; bring to scalding temperature. Add salmon and salmon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Turn off burner and let set in hot milk for 5 minutes (salmon is already done so you’re just heating it through). Serve with saltine crackers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.