1. Place flour, butter and PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread in food processor or cut with pastry cutter. Shape into a ball and refrigerate for 1 hr. or until well chilled.
2. Roll out on lightly floured surface. Peel apples and slice or cube. Roll the pastry on lightly floured surface. Put in a 9-inch pie plate. Mix apples with honey, flour and cinnamon. Place in crust. Roll the remaining pastry out and top the pie. Put slits in the curst and brush with an egg white.
3. Bake at 375ºF for 45 minutes - 1 hour.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.