3 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, quartered
3 pounds Royal Gala or Braeburn apples, peeled, cored, quartered
3 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
2 teaspoon s ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup Equal Spoonful®*
*May substitute 12 packets Equal® sweetener
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Grate peel of orange and lemon. Place in 3-quart glass casserole dish with cover. Squeeze juice from orange and lemon; add to grated peel in casserole. Add apples, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss to combine.
2. Cover with casserole lid. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 1 1/2 hours.
3. Remove from oven and let stand covered 30 minutes. Carefully remove lid. Stir to break up apples. Stir in Equal®. Serve warm. Refrigerate, covered, several hours before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.