1. Have ready 2 - 12 ounce canning jars. Put the instant coffee into a food processor and blend until it becomes a fine powder. If you don't have a food processor, put it into a large plastic bag and crush with a rolling pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine creamer, chocolate mix, instant coffee, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir together until well mixed. Spoon into 2 (2 ounce) jars.
3. Attach a note to each jar that reads: "Cappuccino: Mix 3 tablespoons of powder with 6 fluid ounces hot water."
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.