Layer ingredients in order given in a 1 quart "wide mouth" canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
On a card write the following directions:
1. Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add: 1 stick butter or margarine, not diet, very soft; 1 egg, slightly beaten; 1 teaspoon vanilla (opt)
3. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
4. Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Place 2" apart on sprayed baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.