1. Preheat oven 350°F. In large bowl beat cake mix, butter and 1 egg with mixer until crumbly. Sir in saltine crumbs. Reserving 2 cups crumb mixture, press remaining crumbs on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
2. With mixer beat 3 egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and real lemon juice. Spread over prepared crust. Top with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 25 minutes longer or until set and top is golden.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Then cut the bars.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.