1. Make slits in pork chops to form a pocket in fat end. Combine stuffing, sugar, pepper, salt, 3 tablespoons of the melted butter, onions, mushrooms, garlic, and parsley; mix well. Stuff chops generously and skewer shut with toothpicks.
2. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter in a skillet. Brown chops slowly over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
3. Add chicken broth and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes until tender, turning chops at least once. Remove toothpicks and pour pan juices over pork chops before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.