1/2 cup margarine or butter (softened, not melted)
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup flour
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Peel, core and slice apples (1/8 to 1/4 inch thick). Layer in an 8x8 or 9x9 square or round pan (preferably glass). Sprinkle a thin amount of cinnamon and sugar on each layer. Continue until the pan is full. (It is okay to fill it to the top. The apples will settle as they cook.
2. Combine softened margarine with sugar and flour. It will have a crumbly texture. Crumble this mixture over the apples evenly.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F until top is golden brown (approx. 45-60 minutes) turning the pan about halfway through to brown evenly.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.