Up to 1 lb. bag frozen diced potatoes or "O'Brien style"
3 Tbsp oil or butter
2-4 oz milk
3 Tbsp diced sweet onion
1 cup diced leftover meat (i.e. ham, chicken, steak, bacon)
1 cup any favorite side dish vegetable (i.e. broccoli)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Saute potatoes and onions with butter or oil till tender and slightly browned.
2. Crack eggs into a bowl, add milk and whisk.
3. Pour over cooked potatoes.
4. Gently distribute ingredients evenly in the pan. Have any optional add-ins diced and ready to drop into the egg mixture before it sets in around the potatoes.
5. Cover the pan and turn heat to medium/medium low.
6. Leave lid on until checking shows the eggs have set. (approx. 8 minutes)
7. Season to taste (i.e. garlic salt, onion salt, table salt, pepper, etc.)
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.