1. Mix the semolina, buttermilk, oil and salt together in a bowl. Keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the tempering by heating the oil and adding the cumin seeds, coconut, green chilies and curry leaves. When the cumin seeds crackle, add the tempring to the semolina batter.
3. Add the fruit salt, mix well and pour the batter into greased idli moulds. Steam for 7 to 10 minutes.
4. Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.