1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Place meat, onion and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth.
2. Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours (or High for 3-4 hours).
3. Add cream cheese spread just before serving, stir until well blended. Serve tossed with hot cooked noodles.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.