1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides. Butter foil
2. In bowl, mix together sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
3. In saucepan, heat butter and milk until butter melts. Add vanilla. Combine with sugar mixture. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
4. Use foil to lift out of pan. Cut into 2-inch squares. Diagonally cut each square in half, making triangles. (Garnish with whole nuts, if desired.)
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.