1/3 to 1/2 (each) green, red, and yellow sweet peppers, diced
1/2 lb (1/2-inch thick) slice deli ham, cubed
1 can (14.75 oz.) cream style corn
1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
1 cup sour cream
1 cup milk
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In skillet, saute green, red, and yellow pepper.
2. Combine ham, cream-style corn, whole kernel corn, green chilies, and sauteed peppers in 4 qt. sauce pan. Cook over med. heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture just comes to a boil (2-3 min.).
3. Reduce heat to low; add sour cream and milk. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through (5-7 min.).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.