2 pkg (8 oz. (227g) each) KRAFT Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoon s grated orange rind
1 teaspoon gelatin dissolved in 1/4 cup of boiling water, cooled
2 large mangoes, chopped, divided
1 cup cream, lightly whipped
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. COMBINE biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a buttered and lined 9-inch (22cm) springform pan.
2. BEAT cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, juice, rind and gelatin mixture. Beat until well combined. Fold in three-quarters of the mango, and the cream. Pour over prepared base.
3. PUREE remaining chopped mango and drizzle it over the cheesecake. Using the tip of a knife, gently swirl it into the cheesecake. Refrigerate until set.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.