1 cup leftover turkey (light or dark meat, whatever your preference)
1 cup stuffing
1 cup mashed potatoes
1 cup gravy
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut up turkey into bite size pieces.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
3. Stir in 1-2 cups of water to thin out the gravy and potatoes.
3. Heat for 10 minutes on medium and enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.