1 box (14.5 oz.) family size original flavor macaroni and cheese dinner
2 Tbsp oil
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cups diced zucchini cooked
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 cup corn kernels
12 oz lean ground beef, sauteed
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp onion powder
6 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (approx. 1 1/2 cups)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat shallow 2 qt. baking pan with non-stick spray. Prepare macaroni & cheese dinner as directed on package, but use 2 Tbsp. of oil instead of margarine and increase milk to 1 cup. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Stir in veggies, meat and seasonings.
2. Cover with foil, bake for 25 minutes.
3. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese and return to oven. Bake uncovered for additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.