2 can refried bean with jalapenos (jalapenos optional)
2 Tbsp paprika
1 lg. jar Kraft Miracle Whip, divided
4 medium avocados
2 medium limes
Salt (to taste)
1 jar (6 oz.) sour cream
1 pkg mild taco seasoning
1 stalk green onions
2 medium tomatoes
2 pkg Kraft Colby & Cheddar Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
- Mix refried beans with paprika; add 2 Tbsp. Kraft Miracle whip in bowl, mix till smooth, spread on platter.
- Shell avocados, add lime juice, salt (to taste), 1 1/2 Tbsp. Kraft Miracle Whip; mix till smooth, spread on top of refried beans.
- Mix sour cream with 1/2 cup of Kraft Miracle Whip and add pkg. of taco seasoning; mix till smooth; spread on top of avocado mix.
- Coarsely chop green onions; sprinkle on sour cream mixture.
- Coarsely chop tomatoes; sprinkle on green onions.
- Sprinkle Kraft Colby and Cheddar Cheese to top of salad.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.