1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl put in your cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla and mix until creamy (use a hand mixer). Place pie crust in the oven for 5 minutes, and then remove.
2. While the pie crust is in the oven, quarter the Oreos and mix into the cream cheese mixture with a spoon. Carefully spoon in the completed mixture into the pie crust.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 40 minutes, or until golden brown on top and cake tester comes out clean.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.