2 package s (10 ounce each) frozen sliced strawberries*
1 can (16 ounce) mandarin oranges
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Boil the water and mix well with Jell-O. Set aside to cool.
2. Open pineapple and drain juice. (Don't forget to put juice in a cup and let chill.) Open strawberries and put in large bowl (do not drain juice). Put pineapple in bowl with strawberries. Add in mandarin oranges. Pour Jell-O into the bowl. Gently stir until blended.
3. Pour into casserole dish (2 quarts) or Tupperware container. Cover with lid or foil. Put in refrigerator and let set overnight for best results. Drink chilled pineapple and relax for a few minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.