1. Add all of the shrimp boil ingredients [except shrimp] to 12 cups of water and bring to a boil.
2. Now add shrimp.
3. Return to boil and boil for another four to five minutes, drain and let shrimp cool.
4. Stir together all of the ingredients for the sauce, cover, and chill. If you have the time, it is better to let the sauce chill for about four hours or even overnight.
5. Serve shrimp on top of a crisp bed of lettuce, place one or two hard boiled eggs (quartered) around the sides and a few pimento stuffed olives.
6. Top with desired amount of Remoulade Sauce. Have some fresh crackers and butter on hand.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.