1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 x 1-inch pan.
2. Stir all ingredients until mixed well (you may need to use your hands). Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place into pan.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.