2 package (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
2 Tbsp lemon juice (optional)
1 tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping
1 Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust (6oz.)
Strawberry halves and blueberries
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. BEAT- cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in a large bowl with an electric mixer, on medium speed.
2. GENTLY- stir in 2 cups of whipped topping and spoon mixture into crust.
3. REFRIGERATE - for 3 hours or until fully set.
4. SPREAD - Cool Whip over top!
5. ARRANGE - strawberries in rows on top of Cool Whip, and the blue berries, on the corner like the American flag.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.