1. Mix all tart ingredients together, until smooth. Fill cup 3/4 full. Bake at 300 deg. F for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile mix together all topping ingredients until smooth. After 30 minutes of baking, remove the tarts from oven. They will fall a little. Wait until they are all down a bit & place 1 tsp. of topping in each cup.
3. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Decorate as desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.