1 can (14.5 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
10 ounces of milk
2 cans (14 ounce each) quartered artichoke hearts
14.5 ounces French style green beans
Bread crumbs - topping
Butter - topping
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Over medium heat, melt butter and saute garlic "lightly" until the aroma fills the air. HINT: Be careful - garlic turns tough and bitter when overcooked. Add soup, cheese, and bread crumbs. Reduce heat, blend and let bubble. Slowly add milk and return to a simmer. Turn off heat and carefully fold in quartered artichoke hearts and green beans.
2. Pour this mixture into a casserole dish. Top with a thin layer of bread crumbs and a few pats of butter, to help brown and crisp the topping as it bakes.
3. Cover and bake for 30 minutes - or until bubbly and golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.