1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
4 tsp powdered instant coffee (dissolved in 1 Tbsp of warm water)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chopped nuts
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil.
2. In heavy saucepan over low heat, combine semi-sweet chips, milk chocolate chips, milk, sweetened condensed milk, coffee mixture and vanilla.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
4. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
5. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil; cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.