1. Beat 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and beat until crumbly.
3. Shape dough into ball.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Spray 1 3/4" mini-muffin pans with oil.
6. Pinch off pastry, 1 Tbsp. at a time and press into prepared pans.
7. Mix juice, 3 Tbsp. melted butter, eggs and sugar in bowl. Divide filling evenly between cups.
8. Bake 40-45 minutes.
9. Remove from pans while slightly warm. Cool on wire racks.
10. Before serving, top each with a dollop of whipped cream.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.