2. Beat butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add water and vanilla. Gradually add flour and nuts, beating until well-mixed.
3. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
4. Roll dough into 1" balls. Place 1" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom. Cool on wire racks 10 minutes.
6. Roll in remaining powdered sugar.
7. When completely cool, roll again in powdered sugar.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.