1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
1 tsp baking soda
2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
2. Beat the butter, brown sugar, and 3/4 cup granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs; mix well. Combine flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, and baking soda in medium bowl. Stir into butter mixture until blended.
3. Mix remaining 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar, remaining 2 Tbsp. cocoa and cinnamon in small bowl. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into cinnamon mixture; toss to coat. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until firm in center. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.