1. In a med. nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Add breadcrumbs, sugar, and cinnamon. Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form, and then set aside.
3. To Assemble: Divide 1/2 applesauce evenly between four glass serving bowls. Sprinkle 1/4 cup breadcrumbs over the applesauce and top with 1/2 of the whipped cream. Repeat with the remaining applesauce, another 1/4 cup of the breadcrumbs and remaining whipped cream. (You can create more than 2 layers, depending on the size of your serving dishes, but always end with a layer of whipped cream.) Reserve the leftover breadcrumbs for another use. Garnish with the chopped hazelnuts and serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.