2. Combine butter with 1 egg. Pour over cake mix. Mix with fork until crumbly. Distribute evenly in pan.
3. Cream the cream cheese. Add 2 beaten eggs, 1 box of powered sugar minus 1/8 cup, and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Pour over cake mix.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes - no more, no less. Take out of the oven and sprinkle remaining powdered sugar on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.