1. Cut thin slices from stem end of each bell pepper.
2. Remove seed and membranes; rinse peppers.
3. Cook peppers in boiling water to cover, about 5 minutes; drain.
4. Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet, stirring occasionally, until beef is light brown; drain. Stir in rice, salt, garlic salt and 1 cup of the tomato sauce; heat until hot.
5. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
6. Stuff peppers with beef mixture. Stand upright in square baking dish, 8x8x2-inches.
7. Pour remaining tomato sauce over peppers.
8. Cover and bake 45 minutes.
9. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
10. Sprinkle with cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.