1. Sift and measure flour. Sift all dry ingredients, except brown sugar into a large mixing bowl. Mix milk, egg and oil in small bowl. Add liquids and brown sugar to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
2. Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square pan. Mix together streusel topping and sprinkle over batter.
3. Bake 20 - 25 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.