4. Pour batter into a well greased and floured 9 inch round cake pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until done.
5. Frost and serve.
1. Bring margarine, cocoa and milk to boil.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar. Add vanilla.
3. Beat until creamy. Spread on warm cake.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.