1. Cream butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla.
2. Sift together dry ingredients; blend into creamed mixture.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar.
4. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Make criss-cross with fork on the cookies.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 - 12 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.