4. Place potatoes and onion with skins intact on a non stick baking tray.
5. Roast for 45 minutes. Check tenderness of both potatoes and onion cook longer if needed. Let onions cool.
6. Mash potatoes in mixer with chicken stock.
4. Slip skins off onions. Puree onions in food processor. Add to potatoes and mix.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.