1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 4 teaspoons dried parsley
1/4 cup minced onion
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Lightly score edges of steak at 1-inch intervals. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Combine butter, parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and mustard in small saucepan. Heat stirring continually, over low heat, until butter melts. Reserve 1/4 of mixture.
3. Place steak on grill or broiler pan. Brush steak with broiler mixture. Cook, basting frequently with butter mixture, about 6 minutes per side for medium.
4. Place steak on a serving platter. Cut think slices across the grain. Drizzle reserved butter mixture over steak.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.