1. Combine sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk in heavy 2 1/2 to 3 quart saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
2. Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees, stirring constantly to prevent scotching.
3. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate morsels until melted.
4. Add marshmallow cream, nuts, and vanilla extract; beat until well blended.
5. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
6. Cool at room temperature; cut into squares.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.