1. Preheat oven to 350°F, spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle bread cubes on sheet and bake for 10 min. Remove and allow to cool.
2. To make dressing, stir together the lemon juice, olive oil, anchovy paste, garlic, and pepper.
3. Mix the romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese and baked bread cubes in a salad bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss well.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.