3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
1 medium onion, chopped
1 Tbsp oil
1 can (14.5 oz) Del Monte diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
1 can (14.5) Del Monte mixed vegetables, drained
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Cook chicken and onion in oil in skillet until chicken is almost done, about 4 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and vegetables; simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Toss with pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.