1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; microwave pierced potatoes on HIGH for 12 minutes, bake for 15 minutes. Slice off potato tops. Scoop out pulp, keeping skins intact. Mash pulp in a medium.
2. Heat a small skillet over medium heat; add butter, add onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add onion, broccoli, and salad dressing to potato pulp: mix well.
3. Brush outside of potato skin shells with oil.
4. Spoon potato mixture into shells, dividing evenly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes until heated through, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley; salt and pepper to taste.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.