1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries or 12 ounces of frozen
1/3 cup white sugar
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp butter
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
- Over medium heat combine blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Stir often until berries soften, about 2 minutes.
- Make paste with cornstarch and water. Add to sauce pan, and stir constantly until thickened (2 minutes).
- Add butter stir until melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.