2. Put the ice cream in the bowl right next to the banana.
3. Put your Cool Whip on top of your banana in a row.
4. You pour your hot fudge over the Cool Whip.
5. Crush the Oreo Cookies and pour it over your hot fudge and add the little cherry on the top.
6. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.