1. Crush the Ritz Crackers in a big bowl. I tend to keep the crackers in the bag because it's easier to crush them and you don't get the crumbs all over the place. Take the crackers out of the package - put it in the bowl and add the can of condensed milk and mix.
2. Spread the mixture into the bottom of a greased 8x11 baking dish. You don't really need anything too deep, smaller or bigger than that. The main thing is to be able to spread the mixture evenly on the pan. Sprinkle the Skor Bits on top.
3. Bake in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes at 400°F or 205°C. Allow to cool thoroughly before cutting.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.